Tuesday 21 January 2014

2nd 5 WARGAMES FACTORY ZOMBIES


 Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days my internet browsers have been crashing almost every  time I type something into the search. It's still happening as I type this but instead of crashing my browser it crashes my touch screen keyboard every five or six characters.These last few sentences have taken about 25 minutes to type. AAAARRRRRGGGGGHH
 Enough moaning from me.
 Edit: Ok left to right we have Bald Doc, Navy Reservist, Road Worker, Security Guard and Walking Joe. Walking Joe because I used a Space Marine Scout head and it makes him look like Joe from Family Guy, except walking.
 In the words of the DUDE, take it easy.

2 comments:

  1. And the horde grows !
    (My lap-top loses its connection for no apparent reason regularly)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The infection appears to be spreading. I have sorted out my crashes, had to reset to factory settings, all good now though.

    ReplyDelete